Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 3!

Well for starter I did in fact get up at 6 but my legs were so sore from the previous day running and tabata squats that I decided to headed back to bed=)
Got up back at like 9 plus and had some oats and watched tennis. Headed to the gym at about 12 with a couple of friends and today's workout? RPM and the arms.
Most people do their RPM training a couple times a week as it is pretty intense but because I have a friend in the gym who does super intense RPM every single day, I jumped in the wagon of doing RPM as my warm up.
Today's RPM was pretty gruelling as we kinda hit it up a notch and crank the control like crazy.
We then started our biceps training followed by triceps and we were done. By the time we finished, I was crazy tired, arms were literally gonna pour out with lactic acid! Headed back and slept!
Oh btw, there's change to my plan as I will not be joining the Men's Health run as it's on the 31st July and I'll be back in Labuan. But I'll be joining the KL Marathon 2010 on the 27th of June for the 21KM kinda pain but I'll try! Wish me luck!
That's all for today.

Lots of love,
Siva

No comments:

Post a Comment