Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 4

Well I didn't go for a run in the morning as there was lighting so yeah, that's my excuse to jump back in bed=) and I literally did that!haha...
Got up again at about 9 plus, had breakfast and got ready for gym as a friend suppose to pick me up. Did RPM today with a more intense routine for 30 mins and we were out. Took quite sometime to get ready for the weights. Supposed to do only abs today but because a friend wanted to do chest, I followed. After chest, we were quite drained but continued with abs and obliques and we seriously hit gas after that. Cooled down and went back. Went for a movie in the evening and just relaxed. Kinda dissapointed that there wasn't running today as I really need to run and get prep myself. Did my body test and my current weight is 77.7 kg, body fat% is 21.3% and metabolism rate is 7313 J. My body fat% is still pretty high and my aim is approx 15%.
That's all for today.

Lots of love,
Siva

No comments:

Post a Comment