Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 8

Today is sorta my "rest" day. To be honest, that wasn't my intention in the morning. Got up at 8 and had to tell Salem, my Saudi friend that I won't be joining him later as I was too sleepy=)
Zahir then called at like 8.30 asking whether I'll be going for the Mr. Melaka. Got up later at 9, bathed and had breakfast and headed to Klebang for the Mr. Melaka competition to support couple of friends who are joining from the gym. Competition wasn't too bad with couple of guys with really good bodies. Unfortunately a friend of mine, Shahrul only placed 4th even though personally I thought he deserved better. Other friends placed in the top 10 mostly. Bout 11 plus Ieft for gym with a hungry stomach and headed to a nearby bakery for some bread then to the gym. Wanted to do RPM but just don't know why, wasn't in the mood and did only for 8 mins and I stopped. Was really contemplating wether to train or head home.. Decided then to do chest at least. Supersetted my routines and was done in record time and headed back. Got back and had chicken rice then followed my parents to a wedding and was back in by 3.30. Took a nap till bout 6=) and that meant I accidentally skipped my intended long run for the day=((
Oh btw, I got sorta a job working for a catering company from my dad's friend's company. Was suppose to meet him at 8.30 pm for dinner and hence I went to Mydin where he owns a cafe there. We chatted and I am going to start work tomorrow. It's pretty difficult now tho juggling work, running and gym altogether but I'll try my hardest!
So I guess tomorrow onwards my blog will be pretty widespread covering more things and hopefully I love this job! Wish me luck!

Lots of love,
Siva

No comments:

Post a Comment