Tuesday, June 22, 2010

brrrrrrrr

Why the brr?
lol, that's my tiredness! Haha, I ended my work on the 19th of June so now my focus is all on the coming KL marathon this weekend babyyyy..
extrmely psycehd tho.. firstly cos it's my first and secondly the coverage about it on the papers, online and radio makes it even more exciting!
Been training quite abit to prep myself. Ran motly in serindit to get used to it. Been running with Chern Yi and I really gotta give her creds, lasted quite a while wei.. really impressive.
Gym-ing is also not forgotten, addiction I admit.
This next 1 week will be pretty fun. Party, run and Bali..that should be heaps of fun!
Ok, I just realised something after reading Derryck's blog, mine is super dull, the layout i'm talking about. His is pretty cool and very pleasant to the eyes and mine is well blrghhh... I don't really care actually bout the layout as this blog is more personal than public and I guess simplicity screams the content.
That's all for today.

Lots of love,
Siva

1 comment: