Friday, June 18, 2010

Funny how things work out

Let me explain the title. When I started this blog I was so sure that I will constantly blog as I have tons to write, whether it is for me or the readers but after a couple of entries it started getting slower and eventually stopped. I can explain tho, WORK!!haha
Well, I work from 6 am till 6pm and since the place is pretty far from my house, I have to get up pretty early and carbo-load!lol. 4 am precisely, and by the time i get back from work it's about 7 pm so yeah it's pretty tiring. I did squeeze in runs and gym tho but I know it wasn't enough. On the bright side, tomorrow will be my last day working as the SUKMA ends tomorrow. Got back from work early today, 3 pm and had some food then went for a run and then gym. Pretty happy that I did that today and I have to make up in the next couple of days. Run's next weekend, pretty psyched tho! First half-marathon baby!
That's all for today

Lots of love,
Siva

No comments:

Post a Comment