Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 6!

Got up at like 10 cos firstly, I stayed up pretty late watching the women's semi's and secondly, my body really needed to rest. Was welcomed with a sweet sore on my quads, hams, inner, calves and feet. Mom needed to use the car so I skipped going at 11 and only left at 2. Train for friggin 4 hours straight! Record time today. Started with 1 hour RPM, then the skier and then to the weights. Did my shoulders, bulked, dropped and supersetted to avoid getting bigger and slower. Then did my tri's and then abs, obliques and light legs to really stretch the calves and get the flow of lactic acid slower. By the time I was done, I swear I could've just slept on the friggin floor. Went back, had dinner and just rested. Plan to hit the sack early today as the constant yawning is pretty irritating!=)
That's all for today

Lots of love,
Siva

No comments:

Post a Comment