Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 7

It's been a week of training, how do I feel? Fatigued! haha.. well for most parts, I always feel extremely tired after a workout session. Running is becoming very much my solitude and it gets easier to pick up the shoes even though the whole legs just wanna give up. Hit the gym at 11 plus today with a short 20 mins RPM followed by biceps training. Was really tired today so motivation wasn't at a high but because I was training with a friend I had to keep up too. Did some clean and press after that, cardio and that was it. Went back, had a big lunch and slept. Decided to go for a run as the workout was rather dissatisfactory. Went to a local running track and just did a light 5k before it got too dark. Went back and rested. That's all for today

Lots of love,
Siva

No comments:

Post a Comment