Friday, June 18, 2010

Shoes

As most of my close friends know, I'm a huge fans of shoes precisely sneakers but that love is slowly deteriorating tho. I blame it on maturity! haha
Well, I ain't gonna talk about sneakers but running shoes! I don't love running shoes but I really really love my running shoes, not cos it's some dope pair but the fact that it's been through alot with me. I personally have an emotional relationship with my trainers( aka running shoes). I was once fat and that was my only training item I used from the time I was fat till now all the friggin time. It shared all my sweat, aches, and emotional turmoil. Most runners have a special love for their trainers I realised and now I know why. Actually I was gonna get to my point which is well, my running shoes is ripping apart and the sole is wearing off=(( It's pretty sad that I will have to change it soon=((
There's two sides to it tho. Even though I really love that shoe but there's many new running shoes in the market currently and they're really awesome when it comes to technology but still=((
Have to start researching running shoes soon

Lots of love,
Siva

p.s
If my trainers go missing, I WILL cry,seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment