Saturday, May 29, 2010

first post baby

After years of procastination and debate, I finally decided to start a blog. Suddenly I feel like a virgin! Don't ask... Well, I decided to start one probably 5 minutes ago and it's 1.15 a.m now. That's me, perfectly organized=)
One thing I realised when I read most of my friends blogs is that they almost always mention that the blog is gonna be boring in their first post and whether that is the fact, I guess it all depends. But I for one know that this blog IS gonna be pretty dull. Seriously,period. That's probably because I started this to basically create a journal for:
1. My journey to 15% body fat and 6 packs
2. Training I plan to start for running and marathon competition
3. Muay thai training
4. Get a tad bit smarter=)

So, basically this blog is about ME challenging myself (expect for no. 4 of course, i'm not stupid!lol)

That's it for today and i'll update tomorrow on my training schedule for my 15% and my run that I plan to compete.

Lots of love,
Siva

No comments:

Post a Comment