Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 1

Ok well, I kinda have outlined my goals.
My fitness goal I've set a date of 16 July 2010 that is a day before I return to Labuan.
I've decided to join the Men's Health Night Run 2010 which is at the end of June so if anybody wants to join me, I'd be glad to have a partner.
I guess the title gives away that OBVIOUSLY today is the first day of my training. Before I start entering the details, I have been actually training this last 1 month here but of course, it wasn't satisfactory to me and the diet is way off. Speaking of diet, alot of people really underestimate the importance of diet and that is why most people, even with proper training, do not achieve the results the want to. In achieving a fitness goal set, 70% of the achievement comes from the diet and only 30% from the training I must add.
After sometime, today I started getting up at 6 for my morning run only to be greeted with a heavy downpour which left me pretty ticked off. I hate even going to the gym if its raining as it gets pretty cold and call me old-schooled, but i just love training with that burning sun over my head or heating up the gym.
Ate clean today as I didn't wanna jeopardise my time in gym as I know crappy food=crappy training.
Stayed at home till evening as the rain didn't stop and only left for gym at 4 with my dad as he wanted to sweat out a little. Did my shoulders today, delts specifically and some abs.
Kept it high paced with medium high reps and moderate weights for that shape and cut.
As we all know, heavy weight and lower reps is for bulking and lighter weights and more reps for cutting,shaping and defining.
Came back about 6 pm, and watched roland garros.
No runs today, but I promise to amp up my training tomorrow.
That's all for today.

Lots of love,
Siva

No comments:

Post a Comment