Saturday, August 14, 2010

are we crazy?

Wow, it's been almost 6 weeks since I last posted and i'm sorry=(
haha, well what have i been up to aye?
Came back to labuan on the 17th of July and been having classes since then. Nothing much changed, it's good to be back tho, to where I can actually better myself mentally and physically. Yu Jin's my roomie so that's pretty good, same course and pretty same interest. Been training hard tho, gym and running. Running by the sea side is seriously liberating, if you haven't tried then you haven't actually ran! Seriously man. Speaking of running, in the last 2 semesters, i always ran for the sake of cardio and to shed pounds and never really enjoyed the run. Used to plug in my mp3 and enjoyed the music, rather than the run itself. That changed tho during the semester break. Nowadays I look forward to running to try out new techniques, new routines, new breathing techniques and of course to get faster, whether running or sprinting. Training has been quite fun also, not much on the " go heavy or go home" no more. I train with Yu Jin mostly on supersets that work more than just isolated muscles and tons of core, i do feel the difference tho. That's pretty fun. Classes!!! Hahaha, subjects are really interesting this semester and I actually haven't dreaded entering any classes (except APK=) )
I do have alot on my plate tho from classes to assignments to programs to running to training to rugby and to( a little) social life. I do feel a little pressured but hey as what Jack Welch says, if you don't have enough time in a day then you must be managing it extremely wrong!
That's all for now.

Lots of love,
Siva

No comments:

Post a Comment